[nagdu] winter coat to use with guide harness

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Dec 5 12:51:36 UTC 2008

Bunny,

I'm not sure how this would go over the harness so the handle sticks out.
There don't seem to be any holes, slits or flaps to thread a handle through.
I'm using an American style guide harness.  The handle  ataches at the top
of the leg  and is held in place by loops on the back strap.  Is this the
kind of harness you are using with the Roughwear coat?  Or is there a link
to the type of harness you use?  I might be able to get a clearer idea of
how this might work.

Thanks much!
Julie