[nagdu] winter coats

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Fri Dec 5 15:11:09 UTC 2008

Dave,

Have you been able to find any winter coats that fit your cane?  I find that
most of the ones on the market are much too large, especially in the
shoulders.  And it is quite expensive to have them tailored.

Ted
(Just another cane user lurking on this list)

The above is a joke, in case anyone thought otherwise. ;)