[nagdu] Vacation in Germany, Bavaria, Munchen

denis rudic denis.rudic at xnet.hr
Sat Dec 6 12:11:21 UTC 2008

            Hi to all listers.

Last month, between 24'th and 28'th we wnt for small vacation to
Possenhofen, some 27 Km from Munchen, Bavaria, Germany.
In my previous posts I said that in Germany shop or restaurant owners can
denie you the acess to their private facility, but I can say that none of
denial has been made and Tasha and I felt very welcome, no matter where we
went.
We were staying in youth hostel and accommodation was very nice. The hostal
was renovated some 2 years ago, and they also have a 2 rooms which are fully
adjusted for people in wheel chairs, which means that the person in
wheelchairs can go everywhere in the hostel, they have no architectural
barriers. Near the hostel is a big lake, and at that time there was a lots
of snow. You can imagine tasha's delight.
At the village we often went to a small guesthouse. People there were very
pleasant, Tasha always got a bowl of water, and they asked if she can get
one sausage. Of course, she did not get one, but I enjoyed them a lot and
beer as well. If anyone will go there, be sure to try weissbeer.

One day we went to a center of a Munich, we went sightseeing, and the
Marieplatz is wary nice. After that we went for shopping, and everywhere we
went salesmen were wary nice, and nobody said anything against Tasha. When I
went in a dressing to try some clothes, people asked my fiancee politely can
they pet Tasha.

The only problem was that there are not many places in the bars where you
can smoke. Usually people smoke outside of public places, and I was so
surprised that almost everywhere you can see people smoking in the streets,
and there are a lots of cigarette buts on the floor. But we had luck and we
found one nice small coffee place where we could smoke. The place is called
La Chloe, and interior was perfect for me standards. On the walls there are
a lots of instruments hanged, like saxophone, guitars. The music was quiet,
and wary nice, like F. Mercury, Sinatra, Eta James. But what delighted me
the most was that on the sealing was hanging Harley Davidson, Electra Glide.
Perfect. Good music, good interior, excellent beer and I could smoke!

Nice, nice,nice...
Oh, yes, I should mention when we got to EU borders, the policeman wanted to
see the passports, but he did not asked me to show him Tasha's passport.
They did not bother, they saw her harness and went ahead. O.k. don't try to
go there without the papers for the dog, it is against the law.

Have a nice day, all of U!