[nagdu] visiting

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Tue Dec 9 01:20:33 UTC 2008

Agreed and now that I understand your reasoning i definitely agree with you.
Visiting is not a good thing. Perhaps, too, something I didn't think about
is that you could write up something in a newsletter, if the church has one.
You could even write it in the dog's point of view so as to be light-hearted
about it. Yes, it's a serious issue, but oftentimes people just don't
understand the rules.