[nagdu] dogs eating things that are bad for them

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Dec 10 13:17:29 UTC 2008

Should be fine.
I worked with a woman who gave her guide dog a bannanna every morning.
The dog would dance around when he saw his bannanna.
One time in the store, he stole a bannanna and carried it throughout the
store with him.
Very entertaining.
I'd suggest if you give your dog bannannas, you treat it like any other
food, put it in his dish in wherever it is that you give meals.