[nagdu] Tomatoes: Here's how I found out Nellie liked them:RE: snacking from the garden

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 03:28:46 UTC 2008

	I received a whole basketful from a friend.  I promptly put two on
the window sill, as they needed ripening.
The next day, I went to the window sill; no tomatoes.
I thought, "Hmm:  Did I really put them there, or just think I would?"
So, I put out two more.
The next day, I went to the window sill; empty.
Then the light bulb in my brain went on, and I realized who was the culprit,
as she and I were the only ones there.

Nellie got tomatoes occasionally after that.  And so does Rhoda.
But what Rhoda really likes is strips of green pepper.
Susan & Rhoda