[nagdu] litter box acess issue on disney cruise

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 01:17:32 UTC 2008

hi all i am new? to the list ... I am partial with a guide dog Denver from GDA? We recently had an issue when crusing on? Disney cruise line . They give you a relief area on a deck that is locked from 7 pm to 7 am and you have to wait for someone? to come unlock it... Denver and I sat on the floor over an hour waiting for a person to come then again the next morning for 20 min . i asked SEVERAL times if they could relocate the box to somewhere that could be acessed? without a key and they said no..... they also? would not give me a key . I called the DOJ? and they saud thisis not? a resonable accomidation under title 3 of the ADA..... im e mailing to get opinions to see what everyone on this board thinks before i ask for changes? to be made to their policy ..... im considering filing a complaint? if nothig is resolved ..... any input wouldd be great
thanks
cari and Denver