[nagdu] Barking to Laura and Myrtle

Lora and Myrtle blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:43:16 UTC 2008

I am going to get a trainer outasap at least that is what my trainer said. I
will be working with Myrtle over winter break on not getting excited about
toys and watching me. This is supposed to help with the barking and lounging
at other dogs. Another thing that I find frustrating is that I can't play
with myrtle inside because she pees even if I take her out right before. It
is getting really cold outside so I don't want to play with her outside for
very long. Have you thought about what school you would choose? Is this your
first guide. I know I am supposed to have some issues with breaking in a dog
but I think this is ridiculous.

--
Lora and Leader Dog Myrtle