[nagdu] litter box acess issue on disney cruise

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 02:05:06 UTC 2008

no it was acessable but between the hours of 7 pm and 7 am i had to call and have someone? meet me there ... i waited 1 hour and then the rest of the times it was 20 min ..... it was? a joke and their suggestion was to scheduloe the times? and meet the person there at that time
i shouldnt have to do this on a cruise !
cari and D