[nagdu] monthly board meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 12:58:29 UTC 2008

Cheryl,
    The monthly meeting of the Board of Directors of the National
Association of Guide Dog Users will be held on Sunday, December 28 at 8:00
pm Eastern. At our last meeting, we exclusively discussed the membership
issue. The meetings are recorded, but only for the purpose of notetaking.
more information about the Board meeting will be sent out at a later date.

Fraternally,
Marion