[nagdu] super shuttle

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:14:30 UTC 2008

Super Shuttle is one of many shuttle companies that can transport you
from home, work or hotel to the airport, and back again. Though they
may be one of the largest, they're not always the cheapest. They're a
shared ride service, similar to paratransit, but their vans are lots
nicer than the paratransit vans. They do have "accessible" vehicles
for those that need them, though I've never requested one. Many
airports around the country have Super Shuttle areas in or near the
ground transportation locations.

For what it's worth, I've experienced trouble with the Super Shuttle
at the Dallas Love Field airport, but never in Austin, where I live.

Hth,
Wayne