[nagdu] Remington Rat, and I rescued a dog from the pound yesterday

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 21:05:38 UTC 2008

Hi every one,  Bunny, glad things are better for you now! But all that
snow.........   I am so glad I live where it is warm. I think Remington
would look cute in a "Puss and Boots" type hat, with a feather and all.. I
guess I would have to make boots for him as well.Hmmm,coat,hat and boots. I
am going to have the best dressed rat in Tucson!   I rescued another dog
from the city pound. He is a shepherd/husky mix. He is a very nice dog and
some one at least taught him to sit and give his paw. He is black and
reddish brown. He is a young dog,not quite a year. He gets along with my
dogs  and they all play well together.I am working on getting him cat
desensitized . He is also house broken and crate trained. I will get him
neutered, and put some training on him. I think he would make some family a
wonderful dog. He was schedualed to be euthanized,and I just could not let
him die like that. His name is Zachery,aka Zak. Have a great day, Mardi and
Nala,semi-retired,Wanagi,gdit, and Tokala,part time guide and part time
pet.Oh,and Remington, the best dressed rat in town!