[nagdu] Snow Dogs and Happy Holidays

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 23:28:39 UTC 2008

I live in New Orleans and we rarely (as in once every five years) get
snow, and when we do it doesn't stick.  I have recently traveled to
snowy frigid Montana to attend my Grandma's funeral.  The temps there
varied between -18 degrees and +3 degrees F (both of those temps are
without windchill factored in).

Mill'E, my golden went with me and it was the first time she'd seen
snow; she is a Louisiana dog born and bred.  She froze her paws off
and is thrilled to be back home, although I brought some of the cold
back.  It is a chilly 35 degrees here today and I want it to get back
up in to the 60's.

I hope everyone has a happy Chanukah/Yule/Christmas/Kwanza or whatever.

Santa Paws is visiting our house leaving tennis balls in his wake.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss