[nagdu] hey there where is team nagdu for the March for Independence

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:16:16 UTC 2008

HI all:

Merry Christmas, anyway, I am here to get everyone going for the coming
year.  I am helping to raise money for the March for Independence this year
with team NAGDU that Marion has formed.

I am very competitive and get very excited about the March since its
inception.  This year I am not attending the March or the convention since I
am going on a very special 10th wedding anniversary trip in September and
cannot afford both this year.  But this isn't stopping me and it should stop
you either.  I am doing it as a virtual marcher. But I will be there in
spirit and hopefully like they did it last year will be streamed via the
internet.

I also won one of those medallions that the give out to people who raise
over a $1,000 dollars.  I not only raised over $2,000 but I raised the most
in NY State and for those state presidents on this list I plan on harassing
in a very nice way to President Carl Jacobsen again, and get NY going as
well.

So if I can do you can you.

Oh Marion. I just got another check yesterday at work for $25 and will be
mailing it in so it will reflect on the meter on the website that will make
$100 from me once Baltimore receives my check.

Again, go team nagdu.  If you are not going or just want to contribute go to
marchforindependence.org and look up team nagdu or Marion or myself and
donate.

God Bless and take care.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter
Member NAGDU, NYAGDU and DAN