[nagdu] Blind bike riders

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Fri Dec 26 22:43:51 UTC 2008

Merry, are you a guide dog user?  How do you see all the little details on
the road to keep safe?  I had to stop riding a bike when I could no longer
see the details of the road.  Now I can only see the difference between the
road and the grass.  I cannot see the terrain changes like bumps, stones,
gravel, etc.  I still bear the scars from my many bike spills!  Don't want
to go there at my age!!!

Stay safe, enjoy your bike and Happy New Year to you and Marion.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon