[nagdu] Partials and totals / Pictures / and not all bad news

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 23:59:00 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,   Linda, I totally agree about partials and totals. I could not
have said it better. Now about those pictures , Bunny ,I used a magnifier
and 2 lenses on top of each other, and I was able to see the pictures. They
were still doubled, blurry and hazy but I could see them. The ones of the
dogs were easier to see. I enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing them. Angie ,
the picture of Yani was nice also . I enjoyed it.I love seeing and hearing
about other peoples dogs and life. Thanks for sharing. Now on to some good
news after the bad news about my beloved Wanagi.  I have the possibility of
2 dogs. One is a male Husky/Border Collie cross and the other is a female
Husky/Shepherd cross.  The Husky/BC is coming down from Snowflake AZ. A man
who trains search and rescue dogs has him and wants to find a home for him
as he has to many dogs and does not need him. He is obedience trained and
has some search and rescue training. He is 3 years old. A little older than
I wanted but some of the training is already done so it might work. Another
dog to cat desensitize, Oh well........ The other is another death row
rescue from Scottsdale AZ. She is about 1 year and has  had very little
training.I am told she is a love,and very smart. It is unknown if she has
been around cats. She will have to learn about them in this house! I will
have both dogs checked out thoroughly  and see which one is the best for the
job,then again I might train both, and alternate them. I am still working
with Zak, the dog I am fostering.He is doing nicely, but is not guide dog
material, as he is a little to small for me. He might make a service dog for
some one though. I am going to be very busy training dogs this winter.
Have a Happy New Year All ,   Mardi     PS Bunny and all, you should have
seen Remington Rat in his "Santa" hat. He was so cute ! I wish I had a
camera.