[nagdu] Myrtle

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 29 15:45:22 UTC 2008

That is great that someone is going to help you straighten Myrtle out, and
that he or she is local, too.  Just keep in mind that some people have
strange ideas, and that you know your dog.  I've had people tell me to do
something, and I knew it was not the right thing for me and my dog.
Sometimes, I've tried a suggestion, and I could tell right away it was not
going to work for us, so I stopped.  On the happy side though, I've gotten
suggestions that looked at things in a way I hadn't thought of myself, and
fixed the problem like magic.
Just sometimes, a trainer says to do something, and I just accept it
without thinking if it's right for me and mine.  Use your common sense, is
what I'm trying to say.
Good luck.  I hope the trainer can really help you get Myrtle in line and
at the top of her game.
Tracy