[nagdu] Take the menagerie off the bus

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Sat Nov 1 20:32:49 UTC 2008

I agree with Ann, and just because someone says his animal is trained doesn't mean it is well behaved.  In New Jersey, an animal isn't deemed vicous until its' second attack, and that is only if both attacks were reported.  The laws just are not there to give us the protection we need.  I also think there needs to be separate laws protecting those of us working with guide animals, because we are less able to see it coming and to protect ourselves, plus our guides are trained to not be confrontational.  I am afraid we would probably have to work on this issue state by state.

Sue, and Wonder