[nagdu] NJ Guide Dog Users Unite!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 12:46:39 UTC 2008

Dear Al,
If you live in New Jersey and are either a guide dog user or interested in issues related to guide dog use, please read the following message from the President of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind

Greetings to all,

Monday, November 5, 2008 at 9:00 p.m., please attend a conference call to discuss the procedures and policies with the establishing a committee on guide dog users in New Jersey.

call: 1 616 347 8100
code: 460994
After completion of the conference call, a committee will meet at the state convention to discuss the how to's of getting this committee and then division moving towards full involvement.

The president of the National Association of Guide Dog Users will be assisting us with this program.

Dan and Trish, please contact me to discuss who will be attending the conference call on Monday night.
My count shows 12 participants. What a great start!

Joe

The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J. Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone:  973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org