[nagdu] Nfb centers and guide dogs

Jennie Facer puppya at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 2 15:57:42 UTC 2008

Hi Hope,

I am not going to say that the centers are very guide dog friendly, but they
will let you take them.  I think you have to alternate classes some with
your dog and some with your cane.  Yes you do need to take white cane
classes, because it never hurts to have your cane skills up to par just in
case there is a problem and you can't work your dog.

HTH

Jenn

TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SOMEONE, BUT TO SOMEONE YOU ARE THE WORLD!