[nagdu] Nfb centers and guide dogs

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 22:58:06 UTC 2008

But I do think it's not right for a center to ask people not to work their
dogs the whole day.  I would think working with your dog half the day and
with a cane half the day could do it.  I do understand the centers' thinking
but think they could let up on the policy just a bit.  i don't think it's
right to leave one's guide dog in someone's office for most of a day.

margo and Elmo