[nagdu] Nfb centers and guide dogs

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Mon Nov 3 21:32:08 UTC 2008

This is hilerious.
You go online to get what sound like basic computer skills, skills that
are needed to go online in the first place.
Kind of like a sign saying "If you can't read, and wish to learn how,
call this number".
As for the guide dogs, no guide dogs at NFB centers, both Dan, David,
and Meghan have valid points.
Dan's information is out of date, though David did not provide more
current info.
And, Meghan is right, someone wouldn't go to an NFB center to get
segmented training. So, this fight results in a tie for those keeping
score at home.