[nagdu] guide dog schools and dogs growling and barking

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 18:37:19 UTC 2008

Craig, I'm with you on this.  It's the situation.

Elmo feels he needs to be a dog bell when the doorbell rings or someone
knocks and he barks up a storm.  he does not bark in public.  he has emitted
a few low growls at home inside our home if he didn't like what he was
hearing outside and he play growls when playing with another dog.

Margo and Elmo