[nagdu] Bubba in the woods

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 18:12:36 UTC 2008

hunters don't hunt at night Tracy unless they are poachers!  During the day
I would keep Ben close and not out in the yard even if it is fenced in.
stay to the road were you can clearly be seen if you go out for a stroll.
Are you planning on hunting yourself?  Orange vest on both of you but
personally I wouldn't be any where near walking in the woods during hunting
season.  Crazy hunters even shoot themselves!  There is always every year at
least 1 around Alfred were my parents live that has a problem.  When I am
there for Thanksgiving  I am hesitant to even go out for a walk.
Julie Phillipson