[nagdu] Bubba in the woods

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 22:04:45 UTC 2008

Hello!

Last weekend my daughter took two of her dogs to romp in a municipal park.
All of a suddenly she heard a wizzing sound and saw a bullet fly three
quarters of an inch over her one dog's head. She turned and saw the back of
someone dressed in an orange jacket running away. She yelled to them that
they were shooting at her dog. Since it's illegal to hunt in this park, she
called the police who came immediately. Unfortunately, the hunter was gone
by the time the police arrived. Needless to say, she was a basket case for
the rest of the day. That certainly convinced me that I don't want to be in
the woods or park with my guide dog at this time.

Toni
NAGDU Treasurer