[nagdu] guide dog schools and dogs growling and barking

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 13 23:53:31 UTC 2008

Hi Cheryl,
I think it all depends on WHY the dog barks or growls. Is it aggression
towards other dogs or animals?  Or at certain people one would encounter out
in public?  Barking at home is one thing, but agression is quite another.

You're right, there are lot of issues not known so people shouldn't judge
others so quickly.

Linda and Landon