[nagdu] Maxx

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:16:45 UTC 2008

Hi all and thanks for concern with Maxx. My original concern was that I
asked the person that should know about this stuff at the school about
weaning him off the old stuff slowly and they said no.

Maxx seems to be feeling better, he is happy and working okay, but every
time he is burping now I get scared. so I left him outside for alittle while
right now.

AND IT IS ONLY ME AND NELSON NO ONE GIVES HIM FOOD BUT US.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Greater Long Island Chapter.