[nagdu] Mind readers

denis rudic denis.rudic at xnet.hr
Tue Nov 18 11:51:32 UTC 2008

Hi to all.
I had similar experiences with my former dog Lavinia, but must mention that
such things I started to notice in second year of our quest. Maybe it was
because our thoughts came to work on a same track, and my conclusion is that
for those kind of things that I found a strength to have absolute trust in
my dog and that she felt the same.

After all the god created as all, and as his product we have similar
physiology and also some bonds that yet can not be explained by science.

Have a nice one,

Denis&Tasha