[nagdu] quiet cars now sounding off!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 20 12:59:51 UTC 2008

Stepper, that's great!  I sure hope it catches on.
The mayor of New York City is pushing for hybrid taxis.  New York City
taxi drivers are notorious already.  They'll fly around corners, cut
people off, shave as much off the light as possible...the thought of not
being able to hear them coming is terrifying.
If we could insist that they have to have a device like the one you talk
about, it would help everyone.  We could be green, and safe.
Tracy