[nagdu] New to list

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Sat Nov 22 21:03:36 UTC 2008

Hi Ted,

Welcome to the list. I am working my second guide, a female German Shepherd named Yani from The Seeing Eye in Morristown, NJ. My first dog, a yellow Lab named Glaze from Guide Dogs for the Blind, retired in January and still lives with
me.

Did you find the Hadley course useful? It sounds like it might be a great tool for someone who is considering a guide dog.

Welcome again,

Angie