[nagdu] New to list

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Sat Nov 22 23:11:05 UTC 2008

Hi Ted,

My first dog, Glaze, worked successfully for seven years. She was a "reissue," so she was almost three when I got her. She was a great dog. My decision to switch providers didn't have a thing to do with Glaze. I went to Seeing Eye for my current
dog because I thought that school's philosophies more closely mirrored my own. Additionally, I wanted to work with a German Shepherd.

I think each school has a lot to offer. I don't really know as much about Fidelco.

Best,

Angie