[nagdu] New to list

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sun Nov 23 01:09:58 UTC 2008

Hi Ted,

     I am working my second guide, my first,  Sadie was from the seeing eye
in Morristown, she worked for 9 years, she was great, my current guide Tarik
is from FIDELCO, he is great too, Sadie was a lab and of course Tarik is a
Shepard. It was a big change from a lab to a Fidelco shepherd for me it was
a necessary change, I just couldn't afford to stop working for the time it
takes to go out to Morristown, I could sing the praises of both programs,
but I won't in open list...Smile

Well, welcome to the list and good luck with whichever program you end up
going with.

     Bryan