[nagdu] one sided representing on guide dog school list

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Sun Nov 23 03:41:15 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
Cheryl,

     I'm not sure about one sided representation, I'll be happy to give my
own personal oopinion about any guide dog school in private to any one
person asking my opinion, but to toss my opinion out there is just that, it
is my opinion. I received my first dog from Seeing Eye, my second from
Fidelco and I refered a really good friend of mine to go to  GDF, any
experience of any one person is just that, an opinion and that's my gripe
for the night.

If you want to contact me off list with any questions about my opinion, you
can reach me at bryanbrown at solarus.biz

     Bryan