[nagdu] New to list

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Mon Nov 24 22:25:18 UTC 2008

I've only completed lesson one and read through lesson two.  The email
correspondence is supposed to be answered within two days, but so far that
hasn't been my experience.  As for learning...well so far I can't say that
I've learned anything.

I'm mainly taking the course because I advocate for a woman who is taking
it.  I wanted to know what was included firsthand so I can better discuss it
with her.  I'm also interested in it for myself, mainly to satisfy my
curiosity.

So far it's not bad information.  There is a balance of all things that go
along with using a guide dog and no over dramatization.  When I get done
with the whole thing, I'll post a review of it.

Julie