[nagdu] Mindreaders

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Nov 25 12:49:54 UTC 2008

Was it on this list that we were talking about dogs reading our minds?

Yesterday, I had to meet a classmate a while before my 1:00 class. I ended up with a fair amount of time to spare, but I didn't have enough time to go back home. I decided to study in the school at a seating area that was relatively near my
classroom.

Even though the class was close by, I wasn't sure exactly which way it was from the study area. But Yani knew. I sometimes think Yani doesn't like law school, so I had expected her to try to head toward the exit (and I was going to get my
orientation from there). But she went straight to the classroom. This is especially significant because I have three classes in rooms that are very close to one another.

After class, she tried to take me back to the seating area. OK--she didn't quite read my mind *that* time--I did want to go home then. But I think now she will show me those seats if I want her to in the future.

Angie with Yani