[nagdu] Allergy shots

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Nov 28 19:26:22 UTC 2008

Hi Sherrill,

The vet (a dermatologist) said that she could pre-fill the syringes if I used glass syringes. But I don't know how feasible this all is. I do not live close to her, so I need to be able ot get significant amounts of shots at one time. The tape idea on the
syringes is a good one. Thanks for writing with ideas.