[nagdu] New member

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 28 23:05:35 UTC 2008

Jeff,
    I enjoy traveling; however, because of the need to find someone to care
for our dogs, we don't do as many overnight trips as we would like. Prior to
next year's convention, Merry and I are going to take a week for our
honeymoon and stay on mackinaw Island.
    BTW, I wanted to ask what type of psychology you practice. I am a
behavioral counselor, specializing in hypnotherapy for health and personal
enhancement. Issues like smoking cessation weight management,stress
management, and athletic enhancement.

Fraternally,
Marion