[nagdu] New member

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Fri Nov 28 23:56:33 UTC 2008

Hello Marion.  Could you please email me off-list concerning the
topic of hypnotherapy, please? Can it be done without
professional assistance if done told what to do?
Hope and Beignet

Users"<nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:05:35 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] New member

>Jeff,
>    I enjoy traveling; however, because of the need to find
someone to care
>for our dogs, we don't do as many overnight trips as we would
like.  Prior to
>next year's convention, Merry and I are going to take a week for
our
>honeymoon and stay on mackinaw Island.
>    BTW, I wanted to ask what type of psychology you practice.  I
am a
>behavioral counselor, specializing in hypnotherapy for health and
personal
>enhancement.  Issues like smoking cessation weight
management,stress
>management, and athletic enhancement.

>Fraternally,
>Marion

Users'"
><nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 7:11 AM
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] New member

>> Thanks Marion,
>> I hadn't figured in the complications of travelling.  Do you
take Louisa
>> with you on trips?  I travel very little.  My wife has some
serious
>> chronic
>> medical problems, and I hate to leave her alone.
>> Better get ready for work,
>> Jeff

On Behalf
>> Of Marion & Martin
>> Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 5:37 AM
>> To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog
Users
>> Subject: Re: [nagdu] New member

>> Jeffrey,
>>    No, I haven't started the application process yet.  As I
said, I'm not
>> going to get another guide until Louiza is gone.  Merry thinks
Louiza would
>> handle it well, but having dogs that need to be left home while
traveling
>> makes it difficult to do so.  So, for now, I will work Louiza
when she
>> wants
>> to and use my cane when she doesn't.
>>    Our convention will be held in Detroit, Michigan July 4 - 9.
The annual
>> meetings of the National Association of Guide Dog Users are held
at the
>> convention, generally on the first and third seminar days
(Saturday &
>> Monday this year).  The NFB also has a Human Services Division
for those in
>> the fields of Counseling that you may be interested in.  the
Convention is
>> life-changing experience if you have never been to one and what
my wife
>> calls "a shot of NFB-12"! It is very motivating and energizing!
I hope you
>> are able to make it!

>> Fraternally,
>> Marion Gwizdala

except a bit
>>> of

>>> arthritis in her spine, causing a little weakness in her hind
quarters.
>>> This

>>> makes it challenging for her to get up stairs and onto some
buses.
>>>    Do you think you might be able to make our next national
Convention in
>>> detroit? It would be great to meet you and for you to get
acquainted with
>>> other people you chat with on this list!

>>> Fraternally,
>>> Marion Gwizdala

The new
I were