[nagdu] thoughts from others

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Sun Nov 30 23:24:55 UTC 2008

Hi there,
Of course I have worked out this problem with my school, so I won't need to
do it again
 My dog when having a full bowl of water, is like someone who loves to
drink.
Run around drink, play drink, if he doesn't get his way drink
Well what goes in comes out.
so when I would take him out, his out put was more than the in put.
What I am doing is giving him water threw out the day until evening.
After six I stop.
then I know when he goes out around eight or nine I won't have to get up in
the middle of the night to take him out.
Many tests were done so the dog is healthy and for this I am pleased.
I had a friend come over saying the pan of water needs to be to the top.
And he needs all of the water.
Well, we had times when he couldn't let me know he had to go out so went in
the house.
this isn't acceptable.
It didn't matter what pattern times I use every day.
so friend goes home tells another friend, who tells me I am not giving my
dog enough water.
I finally said,
You do with your dog what you wish, and I will do with mine as I please.
this made her mad but it didn't matter to me.
It is hard for me to get down on the floor with my knees, so I take the
extra measure.
It happens every where.
Just thought you would like to know.

--Dar