[nagdu] Yellow?

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Thu Oct 23 19:53:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

     The color of urine is greatly determined by the amount of particulate
matter verses hydration, the color can also be effected by outside
influences and so can the odor, ask anyone who drinks a lot of coffee or
eats asparagus artificial food coloring has also been known to effect the
color. HTH

     Bryan