[nagdu] Out of the way in public

the pawpower pack pawpower at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 18:13:54 UTC 2008

Jenine,
very very well said!   my guide-in-training Laveau, a 26 inch
tall Doberman fits under most chairs.  My husband's guide, a male
golden 29 inches and 90 lbs can also stay out of the way.  I know
there are times where the dog just cannot go under, but most of
the time dogs fit just fine with a  little wrangling.

I do see quite a fiew dogs at blind conventions who are out in
the middle of everything.  This makes it hard for me and my
balance to navigate without falling on my bum (grin).

Rox, Bristol,  Mill'E and Laveau