[nagdu] guide dog in Belize

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Oct 26 22:43:12 UTC 2008

Hi,
It
 can be obtained by going to the web site of the International Federation of
Guide Dog Schools, www.ifgds.org.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>