[nagdu] A Question of Philosophy

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Oct 28 18:35:53 UTC 2008

Hi Rebecca,

You make some good points. But I think it's possible to create effective fundraising material without making the human half of the team seem utterly incompetent. It might require a little more creativity, but this shouldn't be too onerous a task for
anyone who is serious about their craft.

Remember the Ivy Creek website from a few years ago? "We provide the gift of light in a world of darkness..." <gag>

And the irony is that this is the one school that explicitly stated they weren't tyring to raise funds, since they were independently financed.

(Also, I'm not casting any aspersions on anyone who has ever been affiliated with Ivy Creek. But you have to admit that was a little over the top.)

Angie