[nagdu] holiday gathering at the mall

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:41:23 UTC 2008

here is the response to me being at the mall on the 6th, unfortunately I
have told the mall many a time that I work on Thursday and Friday.   I will
try and do this and maybe try to get to work late I will have to see what I
can do.   I am also forwarding this to NAGDU.

Take care.

I think this would be great to do as something that all NAGDU chapters can
work on.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind