[nagdu] petty paws

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Fri Oct 31 14:49:36 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
I was told yesterday to get the dogs nails cut would cost me $35.
Not,
I don't want to pay this price unless I truly have to do so.
My gosh, I remember when nails cost $5.
This is unreal.
Has anyone used the device called Petty paws?
You can get them at wall greens for $19.
I understand there is a wheel that you put the dogs nail against and it
grinds the nail.
I asked if I would get hurt with the wheel and they said no.
that it is noisy but a friend told me that it isn't all that bad or loud.
This was on TV but I didn't trust it there.
The guy who uses this device is also a total.
But I wanted someone who has done this for quite some time to let me know if
the product was safe or not.
Before I try to go and get the item.
Thanks,

--Dar