[nagdu] update on my issue with building

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:48:55 UTC 2009

First of all Jenine, can you send me that document to
queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com I very much appreciate it!

I have filed a formal complaint with the fair housing authority here in
Maryland. I hope something will come of this, and if I can get that document
from Jenine too, I will send that to them too to further my case.

I appreciate all the help, although this is a common complaint from
apartment complexs and building, I never thought it would be my building.
And because of this it has created tension between us that I am not liking
either, but it will all be okay.
Again thanks for the help,
marsha