[nagdu] issue with building

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 3 18:09:42 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha,
Your HOA sounds unreasonable. Matter of fact, many HOAs seem to have an
unreasonable streak (grin). There was one here that objected to a man's
American flag being flown in front of his condo.  They made him take it
down.

I wonder why you think the other tenants dislike you. Just curious.  That
would be miserable to have to live with people who don't like you.  In my
building, people don't either like or dislike me - they don't know me
(grin!). They are friendly and curteous, though. I don't have any problems
and everyone minds their own business and everyone just lives their lives in
peace.

As far as the poop goes, it sounds like there are pets in your complex.
They may be allowed to go where you take your dog.  You pick up but the
scent remains and the other dogs smell your dog and leave their poop there.
I guess I'm lucky. The pet owners let their dogs use the graszy areas and I
use the street off the curb to relieve my dog.  So, I don't encounter the
other pets' waste.

Good luck with the HOA. Have Seeing Eye send them a letter, it may help.

Regards,

Linda and Landon