[nagdu] issue with building

william Dixon wm.dixon02 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 00:44:27 UTC 2009

This is William can I have a copy? Send to wm.dixon02 at comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jenine Stanley
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 8:03 AM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] issue with building

Marion, there's a document compiled by the DOJ and HUD that discusses
"reasonable accommodation in housing" under both the ADA and fair Housing
Act. I can send it to anyone interested. The url has been changed but I've
got the document and the same principles still apply though it's dated 2004
or so.

Reasonable accommodation is an overarching principle in the ADA as I
understand it, but again, legal authority is always welcome.