[nagdu] Haas anyone ever gotten lost in their own yard?

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Mon Apr 6 17:39:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

    In the past I have moved around a lot, for school, for work and for
better whether, I have a battery powered wind chime, it turns on with a
switch and is loud enough to be heard for probably up to about 70 feet, I
have found this thing useful in many cases, if I am in a place that I am not
exactly familiar with I place this little thing outside the door and turn it
on and then I have a auditory landmark to work with.

My wife and I just bought a new house about a year and a half ago, it has a
very large yard, I've gotten lost out there more times than I can count,
while doing landscaping or raking etc. HTH

    Bryan