[nagdu] Boots Inside?

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Apr 7 01:07:19 UTC 2009

What boots do you guys use? I got the barkin' boots through GDB because I've
heard that they work well and alum get a discount.  Do you find that the
left boot twists the slightest bit toward the outside, which is the
direction that the velcro pulls? Did your dogs stand on one front paw and
then stand on the other sometimes when they first wore the boots? I think
that Lexia just is not used to them, but I'm just trying to make sure that
their not hurting her or something.

Nicole and Lexia (whose still not sure what to think of her new boots)